Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Venkat Viswanathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2005 02:29:25 -0500
On 19/05/05 at 2:28:26 AM Steve Devincenzo wrote  "Hi;  I'm running Windows ME with sp2 loaded with spybot, adaware, spyguard,
AVAST antivirus, spyware doctor, and zone alarm freeware.  My Avast tells me I'm
infected with WIN32:Adan-052(Adw). Everytime I try to delete it and move it to
the isolation chest, it returns on the next scan or bootup.  Is there any  site
that has a removal tool for this?  Thanks."  Steve.

I do not know which version of avast you are using and also whether it is "home"
or "pro". still for whatever it is worth i would suggest you visit the following web site

as per the site you should disable "system restore" if your operaing system is win ME or xp before you scan with avast and i assume you have done so.

after the scan and detection of the virus referred by you in your post  and you have clicked the "delete" button you should get a window with options
(1) delete file(s) to recycle bin
(2) delete file(s) permanently
(3) if necessary delete file at next system start.

you should put a tick mark on option (3).

after this ok and shut down your system and reboot. the virus should me removed.

good luck and have a nice day----venkat viswanathan