Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 2004 09:10:12 -0800
Laura,

The preferred method is to open the "add or remove programs icon" in
"Start, Settings, Control Panel" and select the program you want to remove
and double click on the listing. If this works properly then it should be
removed.

When all else fails try this: If the disks are still requested then you may
have to do a delete of that directory (Use the delete key - probably find
the directory in question in "C:\Program Files") which may leave some
undesirable remnants in the "Registry." But if you need to remove the
program then this may be your only option.

Warning: Editing the "Registry" can remove the program remnants but this is
only for very experienced users. Do not attempt this unless you have done
this before. It is better to leave the remnants than risk making your
computer non-functional.

J. Dent