Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 15:51:37 -0500
We have just converted from Office 95 to Office 97 at work.  I have an
Excel workbook that uses MS Query to transfer data from an Access query to
a worksheet.  It was originally set up using Office 95.  Since the
conversion, I can edit the stored query or simply refresh the data and save
the workbook and everything seems fine, but when I try to close the file,
Excel crashes.  After some work at trying to narrow this down, it appears
that all that is necessary is to open the file and then try to close it and
Excel crashes.  The error messages are almost always one of the following:

"... error in EXCEL.EXE at 014f:30122f3e"
"... error in MSO97.DLL at 014f:306c27cc"

Has anyone else heard of any similar problems?  I've searched the Microsoft
Knowledge Base and I've found nothing that seemed  to be my problem.