Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Ian C>" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 13:17:14 -0400
I'm posting this query once again.  Never saw a response to earlier
post; not even sure it propagated to list.

On my home lan, I have a win2k system that I log in to as a user with
admin permissions.  I can access all administrative tools.  However, I
can't make changes/access anything in control panel other than the User
& Passwords applet.  Error message which repeats twice is as follows:

"The operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this
computer.  ....contact sys admin."

Permissions when logged in as "administrator" are fine.  I can't find
any out of sync settings for my daily use user id (member of admin &
power user), though.  Help, please?

Ian Carmichael

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com