Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Fine, William (GEAE)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 08:55:53 -0400
Create a shortcut to Explorer, and then right click the shortcut and click
properties
On the Target line it should read "C:\Program Files\Internet
Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" or similar
 add a space and then type in the address you want ex: "http://www.novel.com"

  "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" "http://www.novel.com"

-----Original Message-----
From: Lonranger [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, April 25, 1999 5:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] How to set up a shortcut using other than default
browser

Hello all:

I have a very unique question....or at least I think it is.

Here is the problem. I am currently running Win 98 with both I.E. and
Netscape loaded. Netscape is my default browser but I keep I.E. for windows
update as well as for the Internet Gaming Zone. I now have a shortcut with
the url on my desktop (I have dedicated net access) and want that program
to only use I.E. to launch as opposed to use the default browser to launch
it with.

The Question: Is there a way to specify in the shortcut to use a specific
browser even though the default bowser is something other than the one you
wish to user. (for example use I.E. as oppsed to Netscape).

Your help is appreciated.

TIA

Sincerely,

Sam Reiner
a.k.a. Lonranger

Mailto:[log in to unmask]

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to:

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html