Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2008 17:13:23 -0400
Hi Ray,

  I may be wrong,but it seems to coincide with the Microsoft Updates
and there is one for IE7
It wouldn't be the first time that they screwed up and caused this hang
with IE.
http://www.microsoft.com/protect/computer/updates/bulletins/200804.mspx
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/MS08-024.mspx

If you were to do a query like this " IE 7.0 hangs after security
update" you'll find hundreds of examples which happened at any one time
or another,hence my first comment.
If this is indeed wide spread you'll find out in a couple of days.
Maybe M$ will do something about it.
In the mean time - I'm sorry- but I have no solution just yet.
However you may want to check Event Viewer and see if anything related
to IE shows up.

There are a few reasons why one may have trouble
with a pc after running ok for a while:
1.Microsoft Updates
2.Malware - viruses,spyware etc if no- or little protection
3.Self inflicted - incorrect settings applied,installed incompatible
program,removed or deleted needed files.
  My own experience is in the order as listed :)

Peter E.