Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 07:31:21 -0600
Hi Kay,

The System Resource Meter is only available in Windows 98 and Windows
Millennium. A search at http://www.google.com/ may reveal a third party
program for use with Windows XP. In XP, the Task Manager provides real time
information on CPU, Page File, etc., usage on the Performance tab.

How to Use the System Resource Meter Tool in Windows 98 and Windows
Millennium Edition:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;300059

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kay Huff" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2004 9:02 AM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] resource meter location

I would love to be able to check this resource meter, but I can't find
it anywhere.  I even went to the help files etc. looking for such a
thing.  I'm using XP-Pro.  Any other suggestions on where to find this
will be appreciated.

Thanks,K

=====
I would suggest that after you boot up, open the Resource Meter under
accessories.  Look at the available resources, especially the lowest of
the three.  If it is below about 70% at that point, you have too many
"other" things loading at startup.  It could be spyware programs which
technically are not viruses and may not be reported by your virus
scanner.
======

Kay Huff
Illinois-USA