Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Elizabeth Boston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 08:55:38 -0500
This question was recently sent to me...

How do you adjust the font size of the "Location:" entry
block in Netscape, when you change the resolution to like
1280x1200 the block is real small and can't see what I am typing
there. Noticed this when changing to 19 in monitor.

        The "Location entry block" is the address bar where you type in
the URL of the website you want to go to. Is there a way to make
the font in this area larger? I don't see any options for this in
Netscape, but perhaps in the display settings? Any suggestions
anyone?

     Elizabeth Boston

                                  -----