Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
SAMMIE RUTLEDGE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 11:37:10 -0600
I have taken some of the advice on a reader which will correctly display
HTML and asked our systems person. She asked me to forward her one of
the messages containing HTML and as of yet I have not heard anything.

As a knowledeable PC person, I did not realize so many things about
network could matter.

Ours is a pop3 server. After connecting, we get a menu from which to
select what we want to do. Read mail, search for books or videos,
change our password, etc. Our access on this account is very limited.
For instance, I can create a distribution list, but I cannot list
them without a menu choice. I cannot download files from this account,
but have to forward them to an account on another server, then download.
The reason for so much security is that all the accounting for the
library is on this machine. I can print though.

Thanks for your help and sorry I sounded so dumb! Change to a PC and I
am much much better.

Sammie

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html