Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kelly Younger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 19:23:46 -0600
David Hurst wrote:

> I am consistently getting a Netscape error sayong Netscape.exe
> caused a general protection fault in advert.dll.
> Happens numerous times every day.. I do have that advert.dll file in
> my windows system directory; size is 574KB and its dated 8-20-99.  I
> also have a file of that name in a directory for MediaRing Talk 99
> (an internet telephony application) with a size of 72KB and dated
> 6-24-99.
>
> Any ideas why my Netscape is haviong the problems it is ??
>
> thanks
>
> David Hurst

Advert.dll is not a Netscape file but it causes some problems with
Netscape. Rename the one in C|Windows to advert.bak and leave the other
one alone. If an app stops working (because of the renamed .dll), move
the renamed one to the folder of that app and rename it to advert.dll.
If the crashes continue, you may have to rename both. Advert.dll
displays advertising banners and what have you.

--
Kelly Younger

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]