Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Jagpal S.Tiwana" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2002 06:21:15 -0300
I am running XP on a Pentium 3 with 256 MB memory with large HD etc.
I cant print more than one page if it is a multi-page document or has a
picture in it.
After the first page, it starts spitting out blank sheets. It takes quite
an effort to stop it printing white sheets.
I m using HP Deskjet 672C Printer
Can someone plz advise me on the problem.
With warm regards,

Jagpal S Tiwana
http://home.istar.ca/~cye/mss.html