Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 08:09:03 -0400
Bill,

For what it's worth, I just received this mailing last week.

I have not tried the product nor visited the web site yet,
so I have no experience or opinions about it.

>This message is brought to you by YesMail. We appreciate
>your membership.  To modify your member profile, please
>see "Member Services" below.
>
>Right now, you can download FireTalk software absolutely free,
>at http://firetalk.ym0.net/re1.asp?PID=102686 .
>
>FireTalk enables you to talk and listen in real time, voice
>conference 'live' with many others, send and receive send and
>receive messages - all using only a PC and the Internet.

SNIP
>*  Easy to install and use, FireTalk is firewall compatible and is
>   easily accessed from home or work.
>
>*  Even with limited bandwidth, like a 28K modem, the sound
>   quality is excellent.
>
>*  Conduct calls while doing other tasks on your computer or on
>   the Internet/Web.

SNIP

>All you need to use FireTalk is a standard multimedia PC
>(soundboard, speakers and microphone) and the Internet.
>
>Download our FireTalk software free right now at
>http://firetalk.ym0.net/re1.asp?PID=102686 and start making your
>Internet connection pay for itself.

If you try it, let us/me know how it works out.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====