Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Susan S. Hays" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 15:32:14 EST
From my personal experience, I have InoculateIT and Norton.  I let both of
them run when booting up, then turn Norton off.  I keep InoculateIT active.
I have received only 2 viruses that I know of.  I received Happy99.exe and
the Snow White virus.  Both times, when I clicked to open them, InoculateIT
wouldn't let me, displaying the message that it was a virus.  I then, in
turn, deleted both of them.  So I know that InoculateIT will display a
message and will not allow you to open the attachment.  Don't know about
Norton since I disable it after booting up.  I update my dat files at least
twice a week, sometimes more.  I used to have McAfee but it got to be so
difficult to download the current dat files that I just got rid of it
altogether.  Sometimes McAfee would let me and sometimes not.  Got tired of
fooling with it.

Susan Hays
-------------Original Messsage---------------
> At 02:52 PM 12/12/00 -0500, you wrote:
> >Ok I recd this and deleted it with no damage. Only because I am careful.
But

                         http://nospin.com/rode