Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jeffrey Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 1999 22:51:36 -0600
Schuang wrote:

> I would much appreciate it if somebody could advise me how I can add a
> command  in the mouse right click menu.to move files to another location.
> The right click menu currently has  "Send To" and "Copy To" commands. But
> these are not suitable as you still have to separately delete files which
> you have copied to another location.
> A "Move To" command in the right click menu would be useful. Is there any
> application that can be used to add this command? Thanks for any advice.

There are at least two very easy ways to do this. The first is to drag
the files with the Right mouse button, rather than the Left, which
brings up a context menu that includes the Move command you're looking
for. Alternatively, you can install the Microsoft Powertoys, which
include this feature in the "Send to Any Folder" applet. The Powertoys
are still available at the MS web site, but the URL keeps changing, so
you have to search for it if you're interested. Then again, the fast,
easy, and free way that's already on your Win9x system is to drag with
the right mouse button, rather than the left.

Jeff Delzer

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html