Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Computer9f <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jun 2009 15:43:22 -0400
I had already been to that Sandboxie site.  Where I'm having trouble is understanding exactly what happens if I'm running Firefox in a sandbox and I clip something from a screen that I want to PASTE into to an EXISTING document.

Can I not use Windows Explorer, but have to use Sandboxie to locate/find the file (I use shortcuts in Explorer - and mine is very structured into individual windows for each folder with remembered folder configurations and locations on my screen).  I don't think I'd know how to use one of the multi-paned Explorer windows anymore; it would be really hard for me to go back to that sort of thing.

If I CAN use Explorer to pick up the existing file and paste the clip into it, then save it - does it back to where I picked it up from or save in the sandbox (so I have to move it)?  Do they have an actual MANUAL on line or downloadable?  I haven't been able to find it.

Thanks,
Ann

----- Original Message -----
From: Peter Ekkerman
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, June 05, 2009 3:26 AM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Sandboxie Questions

Hi Ann,

While it may seem somewhat confusing,I'm sure that if you read the Sandboxie
documentation thoroughly,you will see it more clearly.
http://www.sandboxie.com/index.php?GettingStarted

When a program is run "sandboxed",the files and folders that are created,will reside
in C:\Sandbox\DefaultBox\
The same goes for the Registry.
These folders and files can be accessed via the Sandboxie Control panel -preferably,
(as well as via Windows Explorer or another file manager and going directly to
C:\Sandbox  )
There are settings available in this Control panel to save or transfer from virtual
to real.

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!