Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Humble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 10:52:44 -0700
At 08:11 PM 10/2/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>On Mon, 2 Oct 2000 07:18:11 -0700 Robert Humble <[log in to unmask]>
>writes:
> > At 05:44 AM 10/2/2000 -0400, you wrote:
> > >Where on your hard drive were the pictures?
> >
> > In Internet Explorer, 5.5, and going back a few iterations I think,
> > downloading an html page from the web results in two files on the
> > hard drive in the chosen download to location.  One will be xxxxx.
> > html and the other a folder named xxxxx_file  The graphics are in
> > the xxxxx_file folder.
>
>Several replied in this vein. My question was not how to view the
>pictures, but where have they gone? I used to see them on the files
>downloaded from web, now I don't.
I don't know where the pictures have gone on Demetri's computer.  On mine
downloading, that is saving, a web page with graphics results in the two
files mentioned above in the file chosen as the save to location.  That's
where the pictures are, on my computer.  In the xxxx_file folder created
along with the xxxx.htm(l) file.  You can view the pictures either by
opening the htm(l) page or by opening the individual graphics in the
xxxx_files folder with a program such as Photo Shop, Paint Shop, or any
other program intended to open jpgs and gifs.  I this unique to my computer?

Robert Humble

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html