Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 14:53:25 -0600
This is an Administrative message.  Do not reply to this message
using this mailing list. If you have comments or questions, send
them to:  [log in to unmask]

The NOSPIN Group, Inc. has been expanding our non-profit
activities and we are excited to begin offering a new feature
to our subscribers:   FREE E-MAIL    from   NOSPIN.ORG

We are not asking for denotations or contributions for this service.
This service is as all things offered by The NOSPIN Group, "free of
charge."  We will be limiting this service strictly to the subscribers
of:  PCBUILD - PCSOFT - COMPUTERLADY  mailing lists.

To receive a full POP3 & Web based Email account, visit our
Web site:  http://nospin.org   and click on 'Free Email.'   This
is a real email account and not a remailer service.  Your email
account will be:  [log in to unmask]

To qualify for a free Email account, you must be a subscriber to
any of our mailing lists:  PCBUILD - PCSOFT - COMPUTERLADY
for at least 30 days.  That is all we require.  These accounts are
on our server, operated totally on site at The NOSPIN Group.
No third party is involved and as always your privacy will be totally
respected.   Only the senior members of The NOSPIN Group will
ever have access to your subscription information.

This is our way to give back something more to our valued
subscribers for making The NOSPIN Group such a success.

I encourage you to sign-up today, less than 30 user names
have been taken.  That means most of the great ones are still
available.

                Bob Wright
       The NOSPIN Group, Inc
http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: