Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 08:18:53 -0800
I suspected that you were having difficulties with tables. They make layout
much easier, but can also cause much frustration if some error creeps in.
You may want to look at this site for some help with the HTML code behind
the table.
http://www.html-html.com/tables/index.html
By looking at the actual code, you can often identify any problem, and also
make adjustments that may even be beyond the standard options that FrontPage
gives you in design view. I usually do my general layout using design view,
and then switch to split view or code view to do the final adjustments.
Learning the html is definitely worth the effort if you are supporting a web
site.

For various samples of tables and tables within tables, you might look at
the site I put together for our church: http://www.stinnocenteureka.org/

Peter
The NoSpin Group