Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Michael Eisenstadt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 18:43:09 -0500
A problem which just showed up is that when the full desktop size
control
in IE 5.5 is enabled, instead of the browser covering the entire
desktop,
it is positioned with a blank area above it.

This first happened while visiting a site (http://www.haaretzdaily.com)
which put a weird banner with commands including exit ABOVE the browser
at one point. After I closed the banner, IE with the full desktop size
enabled, there was as I said above a blank space at the top of screen
where the banner had been.

I might mention that the F11 command for kiosk mode still works.

Rebooting didn't fix it and reinstalling IE didn't fix it either. This
wasn't a true reinstall as I did not first uninstall IE. It was more
like a refresh. Browser is running under Windows 95 4.00.950.

Am I overlooking something obvious here? Any suggestions?

TIA

Michael Eisenstadt

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>