Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Max Timchenko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 22:38:09 +0200
Hello Gordon,

Tuesday, October 19, 1999, 8:15:19 AM, you wrote:

GT> Hi. I have a small .wav file of one ring of a telephone.
GT> Is there a way to make this into 5 rings of the phone on
GT> one larger file?

GT> I have access to a some different audio programs, though
GT> I obviously haven't used them. If someone can recommend
GT> one to do this task, I'd appreciate it, or direct me to
GT> a site. Thanks in advance.

Enter any audio editor, open the source file, mark all (could be a
"Select all" option, but probably you'll have to click/hold mouse and
scroll over the sound. Then use Edit/Copy, and then try Edit/Paste. If
this doesn't work, there should be a command Append, Mix, Add, or
something like that. If it works, repeat 3 more times and "Save as..."
the resulting sound.

+=-.
| Max Timchenko [MaxVT]
| [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]