Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Laura Bruzas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 12:38:13 EDT
I currently use Publisher 2000 to create a four page newsletter which I print
on 11X17 paper and fold once.  I'd like to expand my newsletter to a six page
one that I'll have printed on 11X25 1/2" paper and fold twice.  I know
Publisher 2000 cannot do this.

I went to the Microsoft Publisher site to see if Publisher 2002 or Publisher
2003 is capable of doing this but was unable to find the answer for a variety
of reasons.

Does anyone know or have Publisher 2002 or 2003 installed on their computer
and can check?

Laura Bruzas

                       http://freepctech.com/rode