Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tony Beckett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 08:18:51 +0100
Thanks for the information from several people on the XP Sendto
Folder.

The suggestion from Elizabeth Boston:-
 "The easiest way to access the items in the Send To menu is to
click on "Start" then "Run" and type "sendto" with quotation marks
and click "OK". This will open the Send To folder."

Was particularly good as I was unable to get to "sendto" using the
"Search" facility on my machine.

My query is that I have added shortcuts to both Word and Excel to
the "sendto" folder and whilst they sit there in the folder they don't
appear when I do a right click on a filename.

I can get the same effect by choosing "openwith" rather than
"sendto" but am curious as to why the "sendto" folder won't work in
the way that I wanted.

Also when I do a "sendto" I have the option of "3 1/2 Floppy A:" and
"CD-RW D:" whilst both are useful I don't seem to have the option of
removing them.

Regards

Tony
Tony Beckett - Rutland, UK