Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2007 07:14:52 -0800
Have you already tried changing the attribute on the files to remove the
read only? The DVD would normally produce the read only status since a DVD
is not writable. I assume that this attribute got carried over when the
files were copied to the HD. If you can't change the attribute, or if the
files still will not delete, then let us know and we can address the problem
again.

Peter Shkabara
760-451-1643