Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
GeneralStuff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 16:15:16 -0500
I accidently deleted Mark's answer to the original post.  Are there archives?
Thanks
AnnaSummers

----- Original Message -----
From: Don Penlington
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2006 4:13 AM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Task Bar

Mike wrote:
>Somehow, on the right side of the task bar, the word Recipes appeared with
>some arrows.>>

Further to Mark's suggestions,  here's something you might find even more
useful:

Drag any folder shortcut on your desktop right off the left or right side
of the screen.  The shortcut will disappear, and be replaced by a "toolbar"
running along that edge of the screen.  That toolbar will show the contents
of the folder and any subfolders.  If you right click on the new toolbar
and tick "autohide",  the toolbar will disappear from your desktop until
you move the mouse cursor to that side of the screen, when it will pop into
view.  You can resize the width of the toolbar by dragging its side.

If you don't like it, right click on an empty space on the toolbar and
select "close toolbar".  The original shortcut should then re-appear on the
desktop again.

I find a toolbar to the "My Computer" folder placed on the left of my
screen in this way is very handy for quick one-click access to all drives
and Control Panel.

Don Penlington

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!