Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gary Perkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 14:23:41 -0700
On the QuickLaunch toolbar is the 'title' of the toolbar visible on the
toolbar?

Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Bob Wright
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2000 1:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Shrinking Win98 Taskbar

At 09:23 AM 05/21/2000 , Alan Schneider wrote:
>At 10:43 AM 5/21/00, Bob Wright said:
>
>I read through this the first time and it is not really clear.   I read it
>through
>>again today and it still is not clear, since it is the same question.   I
do
>>not understand the problem, (that is probably what everyone else thought
>>and the reason for no answers).
>>
>>Can you better describe your symptoms.   The Quick Launch toolbar
>>displays too many icons?  It has icons over and under that spread off
>>the toolbar?   Please be more specific.
>
>Okay, I'll try...:-)
>On the quicklaunch toolbar I am looking at 7 icons.  There is a double
>caret on the right to see additional icons when clicked.  The problem is
>that I can see the top edge of icons 8-14 directly underneath the first 7
>icons.  I can actually click the second row of icons from the top showing
>edge of the icon and it will run the associated program.
>It's really nothing but an aesthetic problem but it is annoying.
>What I'm basically trying to do is make the toolbar slightly smaller in
>height so the top of the second row of icons doesn't show.
>I know it's confusing but maybe that will make it clearer?

This sounds as if you have something that is not quite configured
properly.  Try pressing your left mouse button on the top of the taskbar
and dragging it upward till it sizes two or three times normal, then release
the mouse button.  Then reverse the process.  The taskbar may have
become stuck sized a little oversize.

Try right clicking on the Quicklaunch toolbar and choosing VIEW
and click on Large Icons.

Then you can try removing the Quicklaunch toolbar and then adding
it back to the taskbar.

The settings for Icon spacing and size that you can change are about
how they appear on the desktop.  The display on this toolbar are
quite different.  This is one I have never had a problem with todate...
so, I am interested in solution if you find one.

     Bob Wright
The NOSPIN Group

                         http://nospin.com/rode

                         http://nospin.com/rode