Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jul 1998 10:50:34 -0500
Yes, I found these entries on another PC that was not having the same
problem as me and when I checked them on mine, they appeared to be set the
same.  I already posted another message about what I did to get around the
problem (installed ALL graphics filters) and after doing that, the registry
entries still appeared to be the same as before.  The problem appears to be
somewhere other than in the registry.  Thanks for the suggestion.

> From: Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Cannot import GIF files
> Date: Tuesday, July 07, 1998 10:20 AM
>
> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\GIF\Path\
> ...GIFIMP32.FLT
>
> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\Graphics
> Filters\Import\GIF\...
>
> Peter Shkabara

SR-1.