Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gary Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 06:55:42 -0500
I have already asked a question about wordperfect not coming on. Now I discover the chatlines do not work it seems. Everything looks normal but when you send out, nobody seems to receive anything. This seems to happen on dating services where they have a chatline as well. Along with Norton antivirus not working, it is becoming annoying. Nothing seems to be detected by spyware or virus programs. So far , everything else seems to work. E-mail works. I did try to enter the wordperfect website using the specified name and password but it will not work. I even got another one (password), still did not work? I have windows Xp Pro and HP Media Center 370n , 2.8 mhz, 160 meg hardrive. I would bet that it is a coomon problem with one or two files messing everything up. This is a problem for someone who really knows windows well. So I hope there is a few experts out there.

              The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donatations
              to continue providing PCSOFT and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using Paypal