Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hal Jordan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 20:37:18 EDT
If I understand correctly, you are trying to save a file that is bigger than
a floppie (1.44M) onto 2 or more disks.

I use a program called "File Splitter" found on ZDNet:

http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/stories/info/0,,000Y6O,.html

Your message:

Date:    Tue, 17 Oct 2000 17:44:12 -0500
From:    Charlie <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Saving to Floppies

There is a procedure that I have used to save a large document on =
several floppies where, when the first floppy was full, I was notified =
to insert another. Unfortunately, it has been several years and I have =
forgotten how to do it.  Usually, if a file is too large, there is a =
message that says to use a higher capacity disk, but with this method =
that is not necessary.  I am not sure if this works on all types of =
files and  I am wondering if any of you know if it is possible to save =
an AVI file on several floppies using this method.  If it isn't possible =
with AVI files, I would still like to know the procedure for other =
files.  Any thoughts?  TIA Charlie Marsh

http://profiles.msn.com.

      special "Free-After-Rebate" Software specials in conjunction
          with Beyond.com.   We have new offers all the time!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions