Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Larry Atlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 01:57:11 -0600
I know this has probably been discussed before, but can anyone tell me
where I can find information about changing the default location and
size of windows and their font attributes in Windows 95 or Windows 98.
I know that some of this information used to be in CONTROL.INI in
Windows 3.x, but I don't know where it might be now.  I know it may not
be the same for any and all windows but it seems as though it should
be.  Could it be somewhere in the registry?  Is there a utility that
could simplify such a task?  Is there a book or a magazine article or a
Web site/page that discusses ways to do this?  I would like to know how
to do this for any program/window.  It would be of great help to me.
TIA.

--
Larry Atlow                          Internet:[log in to unmask]
Microcomputer Analyst                Phonenet: (601) 264-9639

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html