Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 10:39:20 -0500
Outlook Express shares some of it's Internet Connection settings
with Internet Explorer.
This is more than likely a cache (Temporary Internet Files) setting
that is not doing what you would like..
What is happening is that you "may" be set to check pages
every time you visit the page. When "off-line", it can't check
so you see no graphic files, and for some reason, it is NOT asking
you if you want to work off-line (which only works sometimes...).
You could adjust the settings to give you a good balance between
never seeing "new" stuff when ANY web page changes, (always having
to hit refresh), and getting the e-mail graphics available in your
cache. These settings may effect your "dial on demand" features,
and also the _way_ you are "forced" to re-connect if you go off-line
in an open browser session, and want to re-connect...
(This "feature" used to work the worse with NetScape...)
Write down what your settings are now, so you can go back to them,
if necessary...
Unless the page is constantly changing, and he "wanted" to send you
an "archive" copy, I would suggest having links to the page sent
instead, and your browser could be set up to more reliably keep
the page in the cache for you (given the browser limitations...)
If you wanted to store the page "forever", there are programs that
do that very well. Internet Explorer will do that, but I find the file
structure it creates somewhat odd and not convenient.
I personally use Zip Up The WEB Pro.  It will do any number of pages,
including an entire WEB site, and allow viewing off-line.
There is (or was?) a free single page version.
http://www.zipuptheweb.com  There are also (like always) other
programs available.              Rick Glazier