Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Williams, Pat" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 09:10:38 -0600
I successfully downloaded and ran setup, but when all elements are
downloaded and installation begins, I get error message saying can't
install.  Could this be related to fact that when I first downloaded
there was a message saying that the IE4 on my machine had been installed
without uninstall capability.  Perhaps the new installation program
can't uninstall the old one and this is why the process can't proceed?
Patrick S. Williams
Dept. of Social Sciences
University of Houston-Downtown
Houston, TX 77002