Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
A&C Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 15:25:27 -0700
Hi Paula,

> 1) How do I get rid of the box asking for user name and password that pops up upon starting
Windows? (I have never filled in either space, merely canceled.)

I just answered this same question yesterday - here's the only way I have ever got it to work...

You can get Windows to auto-logon using TweakUI, which will still show the password screen for a
moment, but it will disappear quickly.

If you have TweakUI installed, open it through your control panel and click the 'Logon' tab. Then
supply a username and password, and put a check mark in the 'Log on automatically at system startup'
box. Remember to 'Apply' it or the changes won't stick.

You only need to do this once.

If you need TweakUI, you can get it here: http://www.annoyances.org/exec/show/tweakui

I can't help with your second question.

Al Thompson