Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Changhsu P. Liu" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 11:32:33 -0500
I installed Win98SE on a different partition, and try to have it back to
C:\. Now I'm getting "HIMEN.SYS IS MISSING" error, and then it quits to
DOS. Checking the system folder, I cann find himen.sys file there. What is
the deal?

Here are the things I have done to create this mess.

Background:
I use System Commander to switch among system. I have Win98SE on C:/,
Wiin2000 on E:/, and Win98 Chinese on G:/.

I was building another system by using old parts from upgrade. Somehow, the
system didn't recognize the HD I was going to use. So, I put it to my
working PC and did FDISK and formatted into 3 partitions in Partition Magic 5.

It still didn't get recognized as bootable on the other PC. I put it back
and installed Win98SE to it (E:\). System Commander does not recognize it
as a different system from Win98SE but just switched it to E:\ which also
messed up my Win2000 which is on a HD taken out when placing the HD for
another system in.

When I put the HD back (with Win2000 on it), the system won't work. System
98SE is trying to go to E:, while System 2000 thinks E: has Win98SE on it.
The only system works is Win98 Chinese.

I booted the system with floppy and installed Win98SE back to C:\ (on top
of the original Win98SE). It finished and booted with himen.sys is missing
error.

Is there anything I can do to prevent from clean install Win98SE to c:\? I
would hate to lose all my settings.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Changhsu Liu