Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Elizabeth Boston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 16:23:46 -0500
Fellow Software enthusiasts,
        I have a Micron Home MPC computer here, running
Windows95, that won't run Netscape Communicator 4
without freezing. It's very odd.
        I can use the older version of Netscape Navigator
(version 2 I think) without problem, also Internet
Explorer ver 3.x
        I have un-installed Netscape 4, and re-installed
it from a CD that I use frequently. I un-installed
a few things like AIM, and Real Audio, Emptied the
temporary folders, and cache folders as was
mentioned at Netscape's website
        Thru several hours of playing with it, I have
discovered That it freezes whenever I go to a
local website. If I set NOSPIN as the home page,
it works fine, until I go to either local ISP's
home page.
        I even tried doing this with my internet account
instead of the customer's account (we use
different ISPs)
        I also closed all running programs except
explorer and systray with the same results.
        I'm running out of things to try before I start
suggesting a complete format and re-install
        Has anyone heard of this problem?

     Elizabeth Boston

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>