Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 18:15:31 -0600
Hi there....I have a real problem that has me and a lot of others stumped

For some reason I have lost the ability to download programs. not files -
they come in OK. Just the programs.

When I click on the download button I am immediately given a blank page that
says I am done....period that's it! I don't even get the box asking me where
I want to have the downloaded put. I have checked for viruses and have
none...even received a W32.Sircam.Worm@mm Removal Tool from my IPS and that
gave my system a clean bill of health. Have tried shutting down my virus
scanner, Zone Alarm ( I am on ADSL high-speed connection) and nothing seems
to make a difference. Have also gone to Browser Tools and checked all
settings and even reset all settings to Default.
I was on IE 5.5 and upgraded to 6.0 as I was told this would clear all the
files and give me a clean system.

Nothing seems to work...and it's not just from one location, but have tried
downloading programs from TUCOWs, etc with the same results.

I'm hoping it's some simple thing that I haven't thought of....any ideas out
there???

Harrison Dollard

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml