Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 18:04:27 -0800
  I received FOUR of these, all addressed to the account that I use to
moderate and participate on these lists -- and for virtually nothing else.

  The source machine appears to be on an rr.com cable modem.  And since I
haven't received any of these to any of my other email addresses (...), it's
highly likely that the owner of that machine is subscribed to either or both
of PCSOFT and PCBUILD.

David Gillett

                       http://freepctech.com/rode