Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Gray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 06:33:35 -0700
At 12:19 AM 6/30/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Dear List Members,
>    I am in great need of a simple fax program for Win95. Just something
>that I can send and receive faxes with my modem. It would be great if I
>could get one as freeware or shareware off the internet. Does anyone know of
>one? Again, I emphasize simple, just faxing. Thanks,
>
>Chuck Hassenplug

Chuck, Win95 comes with Fax software built-in.  You can check if it is
installed by clicking on Start | Settings | Control Panel then dbl click on
Add/Remove Software click the Windows Setup tab.  This gives a list of the
accessories/etc you have installed on your system.  Check to be sure you
have Microsoft Fax installed.  If it isn't installed, install it from here.
 If it is installed you can access it by printing to Microsoft Fax from
documents you want to fax (ie in Word select Microsoft Fax as your printer
and then 'print' your document; it will take you through the steps to fax).
 To receive faxes open the Inbox and set it to receive faxes (maybe in the
Options?).  Sorry I can't be more exact, I'm not at a Win95 computer now.

Don Gray
NetCaliber Computer Services
(541)923-3255  [voice/fax]
http://www.netcaliber.com