Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 08:20:02 -0500
in Win98, if you open the settings for the 3D Flying Objects Screensaver, you should see a pull down box under Object - Style.  Click the box to show the list.  Select Textured Flag.  The Texture button on the right should light up and be available.  Click the Texture button and you will be able to navigate to the BMP of your choice.

this was also possible in Win95, but I think the steps or the list are slightly different.  try them all and one of them should let you use your own BMP.

You can also do similar with the 3D Pipes and 3D Maze

:-)  peter

>>> t4jones <[log in to unmask]> 09/29/99 12:14AM >>>
Hi all,

I visited a company some time ago and saw they had modified the Windows 3D
Flying Objects Screensaver, they had replaced it with their company logo.
Can anyone tell me how to do this or any similar tips on personalising
Windows 95 or NT, i.e. replacing the Windows logos etc.

Thank you

Tony Jones

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html