Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 15:22:15 -0500

If you have something other than a cable modem, others might answer if you
provide specifics.

Hope this helps....

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sharon F. Kiellach" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, December 26, 2003 10:05 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Defragmenting

PCSOFT Digest - 24 Dec 2003 to 25 Dec 2003 (#2003-357)Hi,
I don't know whether I'm doing this correctly, but here goes anyway.
I'm having difficulty defragmenting.  If I do it the way that's described in
my Windows 98SE manual, it NEVER completes.  It keeps restarting.  I have
tried the "Control, Alt, Delete" route to close all of the programs.
Sometimes that's successful, other times it's not.
Any efficient method?
Thanks in advance,
Sharon Kiellach

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: