Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 16:29:53 -0400
From: Dave Gillett <[log in to unmask]>

>   [When I learned typing, we were told that "cc:" stood for "carbon
copy".]

High school typing.  Oh my.  The only thing I remember from
those ancient days were the sore, tired fingers after all those
boring excercises (jk..fd..jk..fd..jkjk..fdfd....<grin>)  However,
I just checked my old "College English and Communication"
textbook (I knew those books would come in handy
some day <wink>) and it lists CC as Courtesy Carbon......
but then it is a verrrrry old book <grin>, oh well!

My apologies if I confused anyone.

>   Note that it is normal in correspondence for bcc'd folks to see the
> to: and cc: lists -- although it is also possible that some mail
> programs hide these as Jim describes.

I don't mean to be disagreeable, but 4 of the top mail programs
(Outlook, Netscape, Outlook Express, and Eudora Light) all handle the
BCC field just as I described.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>