Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Betty Kukral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 12:16:45 -0600
My wife and I both use the same isp.  She does not
want to see my email; she especially does not want
to get 50 messages a day from PCBUILD and PCSOFT.

So, I went into the (IE4) inbox assistant and told it not to
download files if the From address was [log in to unmask]

This seemed to work.  Then I subscribed to PCSOFT
recently and tried to do the same thing.  It did not
work.  Also, I messed something up.  Today I downloaded
(from my wife's computer) a bunch of PCBUILD stuff, too.

What did i do wrong?

What From address do I have to put in there for PCBUILD and
PCSOFT?

I went to the file/properties menu to see where the stuff came
from.

I have tried things like [log in to unmask]

I am not sure what is working and what is not.  Are the
capital letters important?

Please help!  My wife thinks I'm an idiot in most things
but a genius at computers.  I do not want to spoil the
illusion!

Dean Kukral   [log in to unmask]

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html