Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 19:34:42 -0600
I use a small program called vueico60.exe it shows all graphics on my
computer as small thumbnails both within Windows Explorer and within boxes
such as when I go to attach a graphic to an e-mail..  This is what I found
for it -

"Hamrick Software - http://www.hamrick.com/
VueIcons 6.0c Release Notes
March 25, 1998
VueIcons is a free add-on to Windows that lets you use
the Windows 95/98/NT Explorer to display images as icons.
After installing VueIcons, the Explorer (and Explorer
file dialogs) will display an icon that looks like the
image where it normally displays an icon for the
image.
VueIcons automatically recognizes GIF, JPEG, TIFF, BMP,
KQP, KDC, PCD, TGA, and PCX images. It does not recognize
images within zip files or encoded files.
Prerequisites:
1) Windows 95/98 or Windows NT 4.0 with a display
     that's capable of more than 256 colors.
2) Image Viewer program with file associations for
     .gif, .jpg, .tif, .bmp, .tga, or .pcx images.
Installation instructions:
 You should first install a graphics viewer for the
  file types you want VueIcons to process. When this
  is done, image files should display the icon of the
  file viewer in the Windows Explorer. If you don't
  have a graphics viewer, you can download VuePrint from
  http://www.hamrick.com/.

 Purchasing and redistribution:
 vueico60.exe may be used without any charge and may be
  freely redistributed, provided that it is not modified in
  any way.
 The latest version of VueIcons along with other Hamrick
  Software products can be obtained from:
http://www.hamrick.com/
Support:
 VueIcons is free software, and you pay for what you get ;-) "

I've used it for 3 years, first with Win 95 and now with Win 98 and have had
no problems with it.  It's only 191KB and I can send it to anyone that wants
it.  I did find it at ZDNet
http://www.softseek.com/Graphics_and_Drawing/Graphics_Viewing_Managing_and_C
ataloging/D_10870_index.html

but its 722KB and I have no idea why it would be so much bigger.  When using
it you can right click in any dialogue box or folder in Windows Explorer and
choose 'Large Icon" to view larger icons of the graphics.

Hope this helps.
Linda Aldridge

Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] preview images

I dont have any option of viewing as thumbnail?!

David

At 02:28 AM 12/20/00, you wrote:
> > When i am looking for a picture to attach to me emails, i can choose the
> > file but i have no way of knowing what the file looks like. Is there a
way
> > of previewing images inside a choose file dialog box?
> >
> > David
>
>David
>The next time you want to send an email with a picture attachment just do
>this. Go into your Windows Explorer, select the folder where your images
>are, go to view and select thumbnails. If you want all your folders to have
>the thumbnail view, after you have set your images folder to thumbnails,
>click on Tools/Folder Options/View. The first item in the box gives you the
>choice to either reset all the folders or to set like the current folder.
If
>you select Like Current Folder, all your folders will have the thumbnail
>view. Once you have done this, the next time you want to send an email
>attachment, open your folder where you keep your images, right click on the
>item you want to send, and select Send To/Mail Recipient, and this will
open
>your email program with the attachment already there so all you have to do
>is click on the To button to select someone from your mailing list or just
>type in the email address of the recipient.
>Hal

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html