Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Alan Priol <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Mar 1998 13:24:30 +1100
Chuck Hassenplug wrote:

> I have a stubborn file in my root directory called Adinf_c_.___  that I
> cannot delete. I can't rename copy, or move either, because when I try

Chuck, I have a small Zip program on my computer called Elim10.zip
It is only 4,673 kb in size and might get rid of the problem file for
you. Below is what the program claims.

                               ELIM 1.0

                     Small program to delete files
                       not accessible to DOS Del

    Syntax:

     ELIM filename/wildcard

     ----------
     The  main  purpose  of  ELIM is to enable the user to delete files
     which normal DOS DEL or ERASE cannot  handle.   For  example,  the
     user  may  run  a poorly programmed utility which can create files
     which have a blank or other illegal  character  in  the  filename.
     DOS  DEL  will not be able to delete such a file.  ELIM will solve
     the problem.

Having never used it I cannot say if it will work. However if you want
to try it and cannot find it, will e-mail it to you.
Let me know how you go.

Alan P.