Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2008 18:10:45 -0500
Peter,

I've never experienced the problem you've described but I'll go out on a limb and say that what you're experiencing is not directly related to your video driver issue and is most likely a hardware problem, either mouse or wireless receiver or both.  If  the mouse, it may be electromechanical or software-related. If you haven't already done so, I believe first up should be a test with known good non-wireless mouse to see if it works properly; if yes, then you need to troubleshoot the wireless mouse harware/software.

Before doing the above, you may also wish to try enabling 'Single-click to open an item' in tools > folder properties. Don't know that this will benefit you, but it's a simple change that's worth a shot and my personal preference. HTH and please let us know how you make out.

JNO

Original Message -----
From: "Anapro" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2008 10:35 AM
Subject: [PCBUILD] mouse click

I have a Logitech G7 wireless mouse that has been working well for a long
time. More recently, I ran into some problems with my XP Pro setup (video
drivers among other things) and had to do some fixing. I don't know if the
XP problems are related to my new mouse problems, but when I click the left
mouse button (have not noticed it with the right) it often will send a
second click as if I clicked it twice. Of course, this causes undesired
behavior.

I have checked the mouse settings and tried changing the response for double
click to a longer period. However, that is apparently not the problem since
two clicks still seem to be sent. The problem occurs often, but IS
intermittent. Has anyone run into such a problem. I am now suspecting the
mouse hardware. Any feedback on this would be appreciated before I start
dissecting the rodent!

Thank you.

Peter Shkabara
760-451-1643