Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 2012 12:35:53 -0500
Hi Lew,

I'm glad the player works for you ,but have some concerns that you may have downloaded another "bundled" player.

Could you post the URL to this player or just send it to me privately?

If posting here ,please cripple the URL like I've done below.

My search for Easy Media Player leads here  hxxps://zzz.download-free.com/easy-player (crippled)

Don't be mislead by the "s" , as in https ,which would indicate a secure site. It's just a ploy ,just like

the phoney endorsement by an unnamed CNET editor.

This site repackages free and unencumbered software and bundles it with 3rd party software.

If you read their pages ,they are upfront about it ,but most people don't read this and just download the software.

https://www.download-free.com/learn-more   (this link is not crippled ,but don't go back to the player's page)

In essence ,this player is like VLC except repackaged and may have spyware components in the player as well.

Quote:" Easy Media Player was created using the source code from the open source software VLC Media Player."

It doesn't tell you what else they added.

Peter E.