Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 14:31:16 -0500
At 02:16 AM 12/15/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi,
>  I have a few questions with regards to IRC.
> a. I would like to know which is the best IRC client around for windows
>environmant.

The  Most used ( some would debate it being the best ) windows IRC client
would be the standard  mIRC.. it can be found at http://www.mircx.com
coming second in line would be Pirch (tho i dont have an exact url for it
)..winbitchx is inching its way up there however

Just FYI   the most used IRC software for other OS's
Mac = Ircle     http://www.xs4all.nl/~ircle
*nix = Bitchx   ftp://ftp.sodre.net/pub/irc/client/BitchX/     followed
closely by ircii

> b.Any site that reviews irc software would be welcome.

If you check at http://split.netset.com/irc in a few days part of the
update should include this type of page

> d.I would also like to know which are the IRC servers around the world
>where we can connect to.Is there any comprehensive list of IRC servers.

there Used to be a list at  http://www.efnet.net/servers  tho i dont know
if its a Current list.. in a couple of days you can try
http://split.netset.com that list should be updated by then ( hopefully ive
been putting off an update for long enough :P )

Hopefully that starts you in the right direction

Christy Duncan

This Holiday Season
Remember Dont Drink and Drive
The life you save May be your Own