Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 09:44:34 -0600
> Barbara wrote:
> >snip
> >I did not get the option that allows you
> >to try to open them.  When I would right click on the file, the "Open
With"
> >option was missing!!
>
> Barbara
> Try holding the shift-key down while you right click on the file. This
should work even when the computer thinks it knows what to do with the file.
> HTH
> Gunnar

After a week of agonizing over not being able to open the mailboxes that
were moved to my hard drive due to an Outlook Express5 problem, it was
solved with the tip that Gunnar and Peter Shkabara sent.  And all with just
knowing to hold down the Shift key!!!  That DID bring up an Open With
option, I opened it with WordPad and though there was lots of garbage, I was
able to retrieve some important files and satisfy myself that the others
were not that important!  I will keep all the great information provided
over the last week for future use.  What a great help you all are! And
also - to the moderator - my file "Guidelines for Posting to PCSoft" was
found and reviewed.

One thing that I noticed was the huge amount of disk space these saved mail
messages take up on your hard drive.  They are voluminous!  I probably will
be more selective in what I save from now on.

Barbara Allen

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>