Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 21:53:24 -0700
At 09:09 AM 3/28/99 , Alex Polenov wrote:
>Could you talk me how to remove Netscape AOL Instant Messager. It start
>to appear after I install Netscape. I don't need it and don't want to run it
>everytime I run Windows. I check programs/startup - no Netscape here.
>It appears near the Sound limit with picture like running man.

Just visit The NOSPIN Group file download page at:
   http://nospin.com/pc/files.html

The first file under the "File Recommended by Our Staff"
is:  "No AOL"  245bytes

Download the file and double click on it.  This file will remove
the AOL Instant Messanger from your registry.

We have hundreds of great files for download on the page these
days...

                Bob Wright
       The NOSPIN Group, Inc
http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org