Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Lendrim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2011 11:50:20 -0400
I also don't fully understand the problem but since tax deadline is
approaching, I'll throw out one possibility which happened to me, and
caused links to not work. When I had been using MSIE (8) browser, my links
worked normally. Out of curiosity, I installed Coogle Chrome browser (a
competitor). I was able to use either browser and things were OK.  Next I
uninstalled Google Chrome and that's when my trouble started. It was as if
my Windows OS (Vista SP2) did not know enough to use MSIE to open the links.
I studied the problem and normal solutions did not work.

When my links were not working, I had to highlight a link and copy it (Ctrl
C), then paste it (Ctrl V) into my browser address window. That worked, but
it's an inconvenience.

Out of desperation, I reinstalled Google Chrome and all my links worked
again, even though I don't use Google Chrome. If I were paranoid, it would
be easy for me to believe that Google modified my Windows OS so I had to
have their browser installed. So my advice is, if you ever had Chrome on the
computer and uninstalled it, reinstall it and see if that helps.

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com