Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
RiverRouge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 18:08:01 -0500
From: William Patton
Date: Dec. 31. 2000
Subject: Word97-Insert picture

I downloaded a calendar template from MS.  It allows you to modify a 2001
calendar by inserting a picture of your choice.  When I insert the picture
it goes against the left margin and only fills 3/4 of the width of the page.
I am trying to center the picture accross the width of the page.  When I
double click the image you are suppose to be able to edit and move the
picture.  I can then move it to the right, but when I return to the
calendar, the picture ends up cropped on the right rather then moved to the
center.  I have never done picture editing in word and amn trying to learn,
but am unsuccessful with just centering the picture.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.  Thank you, William Patton

                         http://nospin.com/rode